Friday, November 5, 2010

who are you ?

hey dudes , i'll do a presentation to you guys !


 well , i don't will say my real name , but you can talk to me mydeaththekid, or Andy , for short !
i born in Brazil , a South America country. i started to animate when i discover that i can animate using MS Paint and WMM.


i use my youtube account* to upload my videos, and talk.


my birthday is at 16/05 , i have 14 years.


I love terror movies and comedy ones, i like to go out with to my friends around my city.
My fave holyday is HALLOWHEN , i love pull pranks and pull really annoying phases., i'm a devil , HAHA :D


i love talk in the MSN*² too, i animate in Go-Animate*³, too...
i really love live the live, to anything that i want, be happy, it is my dream .


  MyDeathTHEKid .


* to visit my youtube account, see the post My Youtube Account
*² to take my msn , see the post My MSN account
*³ to visit my Go-Animate account, see the post My Go-Animate account.

No comments:

Post a Comment