Friday, November 5, 2010

My Fave. games !

 Here is I again !
now i'll talk about my favorite games, ever !

Resident Evil Outbreak File # 2 :


I LOVE this game, i already used more than 100 hours of play at it, i'm sure ! 

I prefer File # 2 , because the first game of the serie have various fatal glitches ( that shi* moments that the screen FREEZE ), i hate it ! 
i already do everything in file#1 and file # 2 , but i still play file # 2 , because i still don't cleared  Desesperate Times scenario with No Damage Clear, but i still trying ;D
My fave char is Cindy, and flashback is my fave scenario, i never played online, but, i really want ;/ 
i play since 2OO8 . 


Super Mario Kart. 

Ohh, super mario kart... i play this game long times ago, in my SNES, this game annoy me sometimes, when it cheat (yeah,this game is a cheater !).
but i love playing with luigi, and i normally use the dificultty 150. i really enjoy playing with coop-op and VS races , i really enjoy this game ! 
i play it since 2OO1.

Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World 

simply, my most played game ever, i play mario since my 2 years, and i still playing. Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World is a SNES game with 5 games of  MARIO, simply amazing =D i have 12 YEARS OF PLAY in this games. simply, cool !
 i play this since 1998.


Have Many others games that i love, like Bomberman series , Donkey kong, and others cute and furious games.

No comments:

Post a Comment